Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Ink Favorite Product Contest


Today is the beginning of the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Party.  The design team has posted their favorite project from the year and Nicole is having a fantastic contest you can participate in.  She has asked us to take a look at our projects from the past year and determine our favorite product.  It has been fun to look at all my creation but it was hard to pick my number one. 

After much consideration the winner is (insert drum roll please)

I love the subtle look it adds to the background of cards.  This set really is a go to for me.  Below are some examples of how I have used it.




Thanks for stopping by ~ Rebecca

1 comment:

Jen Adcock said...

How clever are you?! I can't get over these three cards. Perfection in paper form. I think I am in love with the hat/chapeaux. It is to die for. Tin Types in your hand is one lucky stamp set as you are so innovative with it and your gorgeous creations. Brava!